I'm so excited to be starting a blog!!!
I've actually wanted to do this for quite a while now... so I'm very happy to be starting this!
This week will hopefully be a good one... even if it isn't, I have amazing friends who always manage cheer me up! :)
I also have an amazing mother!!!
Tomorrow is her Birthday! I'm so thankful for my mommy... she is a wonderful example of a godly woman for me! I love my mommy!!! <3
Why does the word have to throw all sorts of junk at teens... through movies, peer pressure, and so many other things. The media just pounds us with all sorts of cultural norms that don't really match up with what the Bible says.
It is really starting to eat away at me... :(
Life is hard... but I'll make it through... God will alway be there!!! :)
-written 11/7/2010-
-written 11/7/2010-
No comments:
Post a Comment