What A Week!...
The best story I have from this week is how Laura Beth woke me up yesterday morning.
Because I haven't gotten good rest all week, I decided that I would sleep in a little bit on Thursday morning, despite what my alarm clock said. Mommy had already left to see the doctor, so it was just La, Daisy and I at home. I was laying in my bed only half aware of what was going on downstairs when I hear my sister coming up to my room. She climbs into my bed, overtop of me, and lies down next to me whispering (in her sweet little sister way) that I need to get up. Being me, I refused, and snuggled down further into my warm blankets. I thought that after that La would leave me alone... but noooooo... she wouldn't do that! She got up off my bed and started to pull the blankets off of me.
(For general interest - this is a very mean thing to to since my room is the coldest in the house)
I of course struggled to get my blankets back but she eventually stripped them completely off the bed, and thew them onto my guest bed. Brrrr... I haven't even mentioned that her hands were about the same temperature as ice cubes! So as she is trying to get me out of bed I am screeching about how cold her hands are, and fighting to keep myself on the bed. Eventually she pulls me half-laughing, half-screaming out of my bed. Yes... it was funny. After she finally got me off, I was no longer freezing cold. In fact, I was rather warm from trying to fight her off.
So I got up... I tried for a while to stay mad at Laura Beth, but that is a very hard thing to do. She is too sweet. I love my sister!!! <3
Oh boy... you wouldn't think that it would be that hard to get a 16 year old girl out of bed... but I guess that's me. :P
-written 11/12/2010-
No comments:
Post a Comment