If the world were different who would I be? If there was no sin, what would I do? If there was no love, how would I feel? If there was no beauty, what would I see?
But I am who I am, sin is my struggle, love is my life, beauty is my passion.
My simple story is to love and show love - to reveal beauty to those who can't see it.
For the beauty of the world shouts God's praises, sings of His glory, declares His love for us!
"Life is precious, Life is sweet, Like the earth beneath my feet!!!"
Can I get an amen?!
Thank you God for reminding me to look for beauty in all things, even the small insignificant things! Thank you for creating a world in which beauty is everywhere!
"Your love, oh Lord, reaches to the heavens... Your faithfulness stretches to the sky... Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains... Your justice flows like the ocean's tide..."
<3 Lift your voice and worship the God who invented beauty!!! <3
-written 2/7/211-
-written 2/7/211-
No comments:
Post a Comment