The perfect end to a tiring day?... walk/run/skip around half our block in the rain. Amazing! I originally had planned to come home and take a little rest before getting back to work, but running in the rain was more rejuvenating than any nap could be.
To feel the wind rushing, the rain falling on my face. Splashing in every puddle I saw. Yes, it is good to act like a little kid once in a while.
To feel the wind rushing, the rain falling on my face. Splashing in every puddle I saw. Yes, it is good to act like a little kid once in a while.
This is what makes life interesting. The little moments when out of complete spontaneity you do something crazy, something silly, something daring. In that moment, you are living. Not just surviving, but letting go of all the cares that the world forces us to have, and simply trusting what the next moment brings, will be better than what this moment holds.
Running through the rain, casting all my anxieties on God, and just feeling the water fall on my face. Each drop like a refreshing little kiss. Hair flying crazy behind me, arms stretched wide like an airplane. All I could do was smile. The whole world was singing with my soul. A song of happiness, a song of joy, a song of how beautiful creation is!
-written 2/42011-
-written 2/42011-
No comments:
Post a Comment